Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its Getting Harder

It has been about two weeks since I started this project and I have to admit it is getting considerably harder to come up with 5 things every day. I am hoping that it is not because I am lacking in creativity, but because many of the same things make me happy. Looking back on my posts, they have also gone from more to less specific. The research I read said that the items have to be specific, so I am going to make an effort to head back towards specific items or events that made me happy.



Happiness Level 7 (kickboxing moves the mood right up)


  1. Sunshine After Rain. It rained yesterday; Los Angeles' idea of bad weather. I've been here long enough to agree. Its nice to have the sun back today, with perfect white clouds drifting in the clear blue sky, all the smog washed away.
  2. A New Friend At Kickboxing. A woman at kickboxing befriended me today. She wanted to talk about Barack Obama. Not his policies, but the where he is and what he is doing and did you know he was in L.A. and isn't that exciting. In other words, hero worship. I can totally get into that and its nice to have someone pick me out of the crowd.
  3. A Dove Chocolate. Suzy keeps Dove chocolates on her desk. Each one is small, but it is so rich and smooth that it overwhelms the mouth.
  4. Leaving Early. I am headed home today at 3:00. I love leaving with half the day in front of me. Since I didn't get here until 11:00 this morning, I could also title this post getting in late.
  5. Grace's Missing Tooth. Grace has lost one tooth - a bottom front tooth. Its a small gap, already filling with the big girl tooth. But that little gap reminds me that Grace is growing up. It also reminds me, because its only one tooth, that Grace still has a lot of little girl years ahead of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment