Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lazy Days in Los Angeles

April 22, 2010


Happiness Level 7 (holding strong!)


  1. Not Being Tired. I stayed up too late last night. I was enjoying relaxing with Robyn and watching movies. Not wanting it to end, I stayed up way past my bedtime. But today, I am not tired. Sweet.


  2. Anticipating My Dad's Visit. I know he will drive me insane the minute he gets here, but I do really miss my dad and I am excited that he is coming to visit.


  3. Grace's Reading. Grace read me a chapter from one of her favorite books on the way to school, Because of Winn Dixie. She reads so well.


  4. Talking to a good looking young man. Talking to a very good looking young man causes a physical memory of my younger more attractive self. I don't have any Mrs. Robinson fantasies; the flush from conversation is enough.


  5. The kids school. Both of my kids go to a Montessori school that I really love. Yesterday, Grace had her parent teacher conference. Grace has been in Ms. Smith's classroom for three years and Ms. Smith also taught Elias. The continuity is good for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment