Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trudging Along

Happiness Level 5 (no change today, very slow day)




  1. Diet Coke. Its bad for me, but I love it. If I drink enough, I actually feel high.

  2. My fat cat. My cat is fat and he is pretty mean. He catches birds, lizards and once a squirrel. But he loves me and I love him. Good cat.

  3. Being a good wife. I sent pictures of the kids to my husband's family today. He struggles with his relationship with them. A little gesture, some pictures of the small ones, it helps him.

  4. A good book. I can lose myself and find myself in a good book. I even love the feeling of dread as the end approaches and I realize its going to be over.

  5. Couch time. I will admit I struggled with number 5. I do enjoy the evenings on the couch watching TV with Robyn, but I also dread them. They are always the same and seem so monotonous. Last night, however, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed Robyn and I enjoyed Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment